Join us for Easter in Miamisburg 2022!
Countdown to Easter!
Join us as we celebrate Easter TOGETHER LIVE IN PERSON!
At THE JOURNEY, everyone’s welcome, nobody’s perfect and with God anything is possible!
We’ll have two identical worship gatherings on Easter Sunday: one at 9:00 am and one at 10:30 am.
We have children’s ministry programming for birth through 3rd grade during both of these worship gatherings as well! We also serve FREE coffee and donuts, so come early and hang out! We’d love for you to celebrate Easter with us this year!
Is anything special happening during Easter service?
• We will have some special music.
• We will be doing Biblical baptisms during the 10:30 service.
• On Palm Sunday, April 10, we will have communion, but we will not have communion on Easter Sunday.
Where do I park?
• You may park in the parking lot next to the church (on the north side). You can also park on the street or in the public parking lot for the park. See orange outlines on the map to the right.
Where do I enter?
• You can enter on the north side of the church right next to the parking lot, or you can enter on the south side of the church, right next to Park Avenue. We are not currently using the doors that face South Fifth Street.
Do you have any questions? Do not hesitate to contact us!