In-person gathering has resumed!
- Doors will be propped open so no one touches door knobs.
- Greeters will not be shaking hands or hugging.
- Worship folders and connection cards will be available on a table as you enter the auditorium.
- If you use an offered pen or Bible, please keep it.
- Those with compromised immunity can arrive at 9:30 to avoid crowds, and they will be able to leave first after the service.
- Hand sanitizer will be available in the lobby, in the children’s area, and in the auditorium.
- Seating will be arranged so you can social distance with your family in the auditorium.