View this message on Facebook at https://fb.watch/a-Y_G-NMiu/
2 Chronicles 7:12-15
Why Doesn’t Revival Come?
- Pride – verse 14
Four Fruits of a Prideful Spirit
- The inability to receive constructive criticism or correction.
- Struggles with submitting to authority.
- Often thinks of the performance of others. “I could have done that better.”
- Prideful people are mean.
Isaiah 59:2, James 5:16b
Three Conditional Promises
- God will become receptive to our requests (I will hear from heaven)
- God will restore us to Himself (forgive their sin)
- God will begin rebuilding what is broken (heal their land)