Free At Last
How people end up trapped in legalism…
- They choose activity over intimacy.
Legalism always focuses on the external activity at the expense of inner spiritual intimacy.
- They exchange freedom for familiarity.
No one pursues legalism; it pursues you.
- They fail to recognize the motives of legalists.
Holiness isn’t the way to Jesus; Jesus is the way to holiness.
- Evaluate based solely upon the authority of Scripture.
- You criticize change consistently.
- You pressure others to resist change
What do we do?
Separate from legalists.