Hebrews 1:1-14, Acts 4:12
- You cannot know God without knowing Jesus
Cosmological – everything has to have a first “cause”
Ontological – attempts to prove the existence of God through reasoning alone
Teleological – the world is so ordered that there must be a Creator
Jesus is both a fuller and final revelation of God.
- Do you want to follow Jesus or be spiritual?
Jesus is superior to the angels because…
• He is uniquely the Son of God
• Angels worship and serve Him
• He is the God who reigns eternally
• He is the eternal Creator of heaven and earth
• He sits at God’s right hand