Live from MevoPosted by The Journey Community Church on Sunday, July 12, 2020
All I Need is All I Have
- Contentment should be defining characteristic of every Christian.
- Culture constantly sold dissatisfaction.
- Contentment shouldn’t be focused on things in this world that are going to burn up and won’t last.
- Contentment is a choice not a trait. (v. 11-12)
- Lacking contentment is not an environmental issue. (v.11-12)
It’s an issue of the heart.
Contentment is not the same as complacency.
God has not left you to battle it alone.
Two warning signs of lacking contentment
- You obsess about what is missing.
- You disregard the Bible’s warnings about debt. Proverbs 22:1
The spirit doesn’t empower you apart from you empowering him first.