Appropriate Attire Requires:
Dressing the part convincingly (v.12-13)
* Gentleness/meekness- strength under control
* Patience – controlling desire to want to lose it
* Bear with each other – uphold and support somebody else
What Forgiveness is NOT:
- Ignoring the issue
- Downplaying the hurt
What Forgiveness Is:
- A decision
* Not going to bring up offense except to person’s benefit.
* Wont’ bring offense up to others.
* Won’t bring offense back up to myself.
- Creating a culture corporately (v.15-17)
* Peaceful unity
* Biblically saturated minds
* Worship driven lifestyle