Requires us to:
3) Cast aside sinful speech.
- Anger – smoldering resenting bitterness
- Wrath – quick bitter anger flames up
- Malice – fostering of ill will; desire to injure
- Slander – destroying someone behind their back
- Filthy language – shameful or obscene speech
How to put off common sins:
- Starve it
- Memorize scripture
If you profess to be a follower of Jesus dress like it, act like it.
- Compassion – true genuine love for another
- Kindness – action that reveals compassion
- Humility – not thinking less of yourself but thinking of yourself less